[Mccoypottery-talk] Off Topic, Elephant Bank

Curly79065@wmconnect.com Curly79065@wmconnect.com
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 00:33:39 EDT

Jennifer,
 I checked my American Bisque and didn't see your bank. I am going to even
though it isn't in my book it could very possilbly still be American Bisque.
They did make the bottoms on most everything they made with the wedges
(triangles) . I have a couple of cj and a few vases that are American Bisque and all of
them have the wedges on the bottom..
 Please send me pics when you can I will try to help if possible..
curlystoner101@yahoo.com  Carolyn