[Mccoypottery-talk] repro dresser caddies

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 23:54:54 -0400

We went to a flea market today (too old to walk the whole thing and
didn't see too much McCoy where we did go) and one vendor had two of the
McCoy fairly large dog dresser caddies in different colors with the
whisk broom tails.  Colors were very bright, and the brushes looked new.
Are these repros?  I don't remember ever seeing many of these over the
many years we have looked for McCoy, but these didn't strike us right.
Elizabeth