[Mccoypottery-talk] once again....

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 21:48:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ya'll,
I e-mail that slime, better known as faye, often and ask how she can sleep at night. She never replies and I expect she wont answer yours as well. I consider her an ebay terrorist, preying on innocent and unsuspecting buyers. I believe, my personal opinion only, that she reads this list, at least I hope she does and see's this post.
I'll get off my stump now before I say something that would compromise my membership here. Its done got this big ole redneck fired up again.
Ya'll have a nice day, and I hope everyone had a safe and happy labor day.
Dave

CATMADDIL@aol.com wrote:
Hey guys, sorry to bring this up, but I don't understand how and why she can still sell stuff? ebay item #3928719992. I emailed her to ask the markings and the measurments of the jar, will she answer or know that I know she's once again selling a fake? Cathy