[Mccoypottery-talk] speaking of roseville.........

Jim Irwin abn151@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 08:06:56 -0700 (PDT)

What is the site that shows Roseville fakes?

jim

MidwestVintage@aol.com wrote:
  There is alot of fake Roseville out there.  I knew about that before the McCoy fakes and it is marked Roseville.  There is a great site on the internet that is dedicated to showing all the fakes and marks.    It is wonderful the people who have taken the time to make the sites on fakes to educate everyone.  The books outdate but the internet sites get updated aften.  My thanks to everyone whose efforts go into this huge task.

                     Julia

The Roseville Pottery Exchange