[Mccoypottery-talk] Not really mchunting, but Mcfinding

Connie McCann CMcCann@hbecorp.com
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:47:16 -0500

How do I get off this mailing list?????

Connie S. McCann
AP-4W
314/567-9000, Ext. 450

"Hardman, Nancy E (Nancy)" <nhardman@lucent.com>
Sent by: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
09/13/2004 09:54 AM
Please respond to
mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com

"'mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com'"
<mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
cc

Subject
RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] Not really mchunting, but Mcfinding

I want to brag also!  I went to an auction Sat night and found a Hull
Little Red Riding Hood.   I paid $50 for her and I believe she is not a
repro but the real thing....Everything matches from my Cookie Jar book.  I
 am so excited, it makes up for all my other mistakes.