[Mccoypottery-talk] Great thread going on at eBay

~barb crews xmascookie@thecookiejar.net
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 09:21:41 -0500

This thread has been mentioned before, but it's nice to bring it up again
especially for the new people.

There is lots of great information on those links but I am very unhappy
about how the poster is taking credit for all the information,
just as it is illegal to make a reproduction and sell it as new, it is also
illegal to copy someone's article or text without permission.
Response #16 was completely copied from my web site and I was not only
never asked, the site is not even mentioned.  So now I wonder how much more
has been taken without permission.