[Mccoypottery-talk] have ya'll seen fayes newest?

MidwestVintage@aol.com MidwestVintage@aol.com
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:55:26 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/04 1:50:17 AM Central Daylight Time,
damitboy@yahoo.com writes:
3748473694
    I just looked at the posting.  How in the world does this seller keep
getting away with this.  I have reported them to ebay and nothing is ever done.
Emailing them does no good but I did email them the thread the other day.  I
also suspect they must be shilling their bids because the items always go for
so much but can't prove that.  These kind of sellers are hurting ebay.  I have
been hearing more and more people that have stopped shopping on ebay because
the bad sellers are starting to be so numerous and ebay does nothing to help
the buyer.

   On the good news I did get a nice little McCoy planter this weekend and
also paypal gave me back my money on a item I bought on ebay and the seller
never sent it.  Win some, lose some.