[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jar

McCoyPottery.com List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:17:58 -0600

On Apr 1, 2005, at 1:57 AM, John & LuJean Hartwell wrote:

> Hello All - I have a question - is the talk list not able to show
> pictures?  I would love to see the pieces that everyone is talking
> about - but I hate to e-mail the individuals and ask for a picture
> when I know that I will have no constructive input!
> david mcCoy wrote:

Given this is a public mailing list you may not attach photos.  The
problem is everyone on the list will get a copy of your images, and
some may not want to receive them, or may be on a slower connection and
sending larger images can slow list delivery.

This is pretty standard with mailing lists.

However, we have set up a forum at: http://forums.mccoypottery.com
where you are more than welcome to post image links to your photos so
they can be viewed by everyone.

If you are not on the forum, I suggest signing up!

Again, http://forums.mccoypottery.com

Happy April Fools!

Regards,
The List Mom