[Mccoypottery-talk] the most expensive mccoy I have seen on ebay

McCoy Pottery List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:11:31 -0500

On Apr 19, 2005, at 12:31 AM, david mcCoy wrote:

> check out item number 7315035029..........wowowo

Just an FYI, this is the REAL DEAL, ie., Real McCoy.  It is rare.  I am
not certain that there were only 6 made as the auction indicates, but
that may very will be the case.  Given there is a chip noted, I would
knock at least 50% or more off of any asking price.

I think I will watch this one.  I am pretty sure they will not get what
they are asking, though it is certainly worth a try given the rarity of
the piece.

David, how do you stumble across these interesting auctions?

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online
http://www.mccoypottery.com