[Mccoypottery-talk] a new one

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:02:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi PJ
  As I do not collect or have any pink and blue, I cannot tell you exactly how its marked. However it sounds like it is McCoy. Maybe some of the pink and blue collectors on the list can help out here.
  As far as marks go, please be advised that much of what McCoy produced was indeed marked, however there is also much that isnt marked "McCoy".
  Sorry I couldnt help with the pink and blue, but I know many of the folks on this list do have the pink and blue.

  Dave

PJpblum1@aol.com wrote:
  DAVID: NUMBER ONE I'M VERY HAPPY THAT I HAVE FOUND THIS SIGHT. WITH ALL OF
YOU KNOWING WHAT YOU DO ABOUT McCOY. WATCHING CLOSELY AND READING EACH MESSAGE
ABOUT THE PINK AND BLUE IS WHAT BOTHERS ME. I KNOW GENERALLY ALL McCOY IS
MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF THE ITEM. NOW HERE IS MY SITUATION. BEING AN ONLY CHILD
I INHERITED MY PARENTS WHOLE ESTATE. WITHIN THIS I FOUND (2 ) TEN INCH OR
NUMBER 10 PINK AND BLUE BOWLS. HOWEVER, THEY WERE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OVEN
WARE 10 USA. INSIDE THE BOWLS I S AN ADVERTISEMENT MARKED ( the real McCOY
FOR OVER 125 YEARS. THESE BOWLS WERE SOLD AT K-MART WITH THE ORIGINAL
K-MART PRICE TAG/STICKER IN THEM. HOWEVER THEY ARE NOT PERFECTLY ROUND TOWARDS
THE TOP OF THE BOWL.ANY ANSWERS? PJ JONES ,BEDFORD VA.USA

Sponsor:
Dance to the rhythm of your cell phone. Choose from the Charts Top songs! Get 10 Zero Cost Tones today!

http://c.azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=1885&i=11373?=mccoypottery-talk-list

Get an Apple iPod and enjoy taking your music with you!

Click Here: http://c.azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=1398&i=11373?=mccoypottery-talk-list

Yahoo! Shopping