[Mccoypottery-talk] another fake seller

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:32:24 -0800 (PST)

Saw another seller of fakes and e-mailed them. here is the question and response from the seller. at least this one didnt cuss me out, lol.
Dave

Dear hephzibubba,

You asked:
"Mccoy never made this. it is a fake as is the other you have listed. thought you would like to know"

Thanks. I thought so. They are not mine, I am selling them for someone else. She is hard to convence of these things! Nahm

View this listing now to bid or purchase this item.

Item # Item Title Listing end date 3779087276 Vintage McCoy Cookie Jar "Pappy" No Reserve! Feb-06-05