[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Curly79065@wmconnect.com Curly79065@wmconnect.com
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 20:36:23 EST

The one that I saw today is yellow has no marks. I have seen it somewhere but
not sure who made it. I am sure the one my friend has is an original just not
sure who's original it is. It is a very pretty wall pocket much prettier than
the one here. I told her I didn't think McCoy made it but would see if anyone
here might know. I thought maybe Shawnee but like a say I am not sure at all.
So if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. She said that when
they went down south Texas that she had seen lots of them with the McCoy mark
but that this one was taller she knows that if one is smaller that it is a fake.
Thanks Carolyn