[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Mug?

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:14:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi David,
dont know if I can be of help, but I am more than willing to look at photos of the mug, email me direct at damitboy@yahoo.com
Dave

Rachel's Attic <rachelsattic@charter.net> wrote:
My name is David Jones and with my wife and daughter, we own a general
line antique shop in the East Tennessee town of Dandridge. I have a
turquoise mug with a diamond design and a rope handle. A consignor has
brought it to me as McCoy. I am unable to find any like it in my McCoy
books. Would anyone be willing to look at a picture and tell me what
you think as to the maker? I have long enjoyed reading many of the
emails but this is my first time to interact. Thanks for any help that
anyone can provide.

David C. Jones

Rachel's Attic
General Line Antiques and Collectibles