[Mccoypottery-talk] Guide to fakes

Kevin Reffitt kreffitt@pbtcomm.net
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:21:15 -0500

Chiquita,

I'm truly sorry things didn't work out like you had hoped, but you're
taking out your disappointment on us.

Please, look over ALL our correspondence with you, and you'll see that
everything we've ever told you was the truth.  Things are as they are just
because they are, but not through deception.

Think hard, and if there is anything specific that you think we were
dishonest about, say it.  As always, we'll address it.

Barb, I brought up you name because I felt you did the same thing to
us.  You asked a question, and I provided a very long and detailed
answer.  I asked for your opinion and suggestions, and I never heard from
you again.  Ask Chiquita, I even mentioned that to her in my email to her
dated 12/01/04.

How about we all just take a deep breath, relax, and start over?

Kevin