[Mccoypottery-talk] Guide to fakes

McCoyPottery.com List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:09:31 -0600

On Feb 14, 2005, at 2:31 PM, Kevin Reffitt wrote:

> Well....
>
> So far we've received 3 nasty grams and two threats from the fake
> sellers on eBay.  Seems they are going to sue me, eBay, and god for
> exposing them.  One seller has even informed me that the fakers are
> going to gang up on us and "bring us down".
>
> I guess I've flushed them out of the woodwork.  I'll post their names
> and email addresses on this list for your info just as soon as the
> flurry ends.

The best place to list fake sellers, ebay ID's etc, is in our Forums in
the Fake section.  We cannot edit our mailing list or list archives
which are on the net forever, but a forum post can be edited if there
are ever any legal issues.

http://forums.mccoypottery.com/viewforum.php?
f=6&sid=95630009fc10b0c66f2e27f789f4d73a

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online
www.mccoypottery.com