[Mccoypottery-talk] the list

McCoyPottery.com List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:58:26 -0600

On Feb 14, 2005, at 3:51 PM, david mcCoy wrote:

> I am glad to see the list moving a bit. I am also happy to see the
> fakers(expletives deleted) getting riled up.
> I got a few threats when I had my listing on, but they never followed
> through.

Yeah, I cannot imagine their threats are anything more than
intimidation.  In any event, I am not too particularly worried about
posts in the forums or the lists (assuming they are legit), since the
idea behind this list is to have a place to have a free discussion and
sharing of information.  Saving someone the aggravation of getting
taken by a fake seller, is not necessarily a bad thing.

I would refrain from producing the home address, telephone number,
etc., of such offenders if you have that info.  Generally their eBay ID
is suffice :-)

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online