[Mccoypottery-talk] the list

mccoy@mccoypottery.com mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:33:42 -0600 (CST)

The key here is to completely remove the use of a name McCoy, Hull, etc
from any ads on reproduction style products so that the product stands on
its own and has no association with McCoy etc. That is truely the correct
thing to do. Then you have no problem. As long as there is any mention of
McCoy you are selling on the backside of the name and too many people do
not read between the lines and this affects the collector and puts one
into a Jensen category.