[Mccoypottery-talk] the list

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:20:16 EST

I was waiting to see if anyone expressed the thoughts that I have, Mom
did....I don't think there should be any reference to McCoy in
fakes/look-a-likes-new productions, whatever.    If they're so in  demand, let them stand on
their own...why not do original work instead of using  someone elses ideas and
work.?  New comers to the collecting world get  really confused by all this
stuff....