[Mccoypottery-talk] Need input for a new mod I am adding the Forums

McCoy Pottery List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 01:04:49 -0600

Hello, I am adding a new feature to the McCoy Pottery Forums which will
display the most recent/current Forum Topics.  So, here are the
questions I have.  I welcome all input:

1.  Would you like to see this displayed in a pop up window?  Basically
you would be able to click on a link on the forums page to "View Most
Current Topics" and get a small popup that displays the following
output: http://forums.mccoypottery.com/222.php

2.  Would you like to see the output
(http://forums.mccoypottery.com/222.php) displayed on the forums pages.
  I could have it load on the bottom, top, though I am thinking about
the left side just under the Google Ads.

3.  How many Most Current Topics should be listed?  5, 10, 20?  I have
it set for 5 currently.

4.  Would you like to see the time and date, just the time or date of
the most recent topics?

Anyway, just go to http://forums.mccoypottery.com/222.php to see what
the output looks like.  Keep in mind that this is just the page with
the output.  I will code the forums so it pulls this feed into the
forums pages once I get enough input on what to do with it.

Thank you.

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online