[Mccoypottery-talk] A little *fake* humor

McCoy Pottery List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:21:18 -0600

On Feb 15, 2005, at 11:52 PM, Kevin Reffitt wrote:

> Here's some more...
>
> This is what Faye's feedback looks like if you could see it.  This is
> REAL.
>

> http://www.storybookceramics.com/rogerjensen/Negative-
> Neutral%20Feedback%20received%20by%20fayes_southern_memories%20-
> neg_neut.htm

Trouble is, it is still a 98% feedback rating, which is not too
shabby.. I have barely that and I have only had one Negative ever, and
2 neutrals... But then again, I do not have near 4000 transactions
under my belt.

Either way, this is good information.  You should post the feedback
link in our forums under fakes.

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online