[Mccoypottery-talk] Please join us on eBay

Kevin Reffitt kreffitt@pbtcomm.net
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:08:14 -0500

Hi all,

eBay pulled the "About Me" page we posted that mirrored the info on fakers
we have up for auction for "opinionated material" not allowed per the user
agreement.

Obviously, we are not happy about that, and started a thread on the "Trust
and Safety" forum.  We've invited the pottery and glass forum people to
join us, and now I'd like to invite you nice people to join also.

Let's see if we can't get eBay's attention...they don't like to see their
dirty laundry aired in public.

:-)

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?messageID=200346868&#200346868

Thanks!