[Mccoypottery-talk] Roger's gone again...

Kevin Reffitt kreffitt@pbtcomm.net
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:10:12 -0500

Well list, another skirmish won.

Roger Jensen (mccoypotterymaker)
and his wife
Avon Gunter (rrhcookiejarlady)

have been NARU's from eBay.  Ever since we put up that "About Me" page,
we've been besieged by the fake sellers.  They even got us suspended for 30
days.

BUT

The truth prevails!

We screamed loud enough.  We contacted MSNBC, our Senators and
Representive, and the State Attorney General.  We even copied all our
information directly to Bill Cobb, President of eBay.

Guess what happened?  eBay called us.  They listened, and they
acted.  Roger is gone.

Happy Valentines Day to ALL!!!

If we end up having to endure a 30 day vacation from eBay, then so be
it.  Sometimes the truth comes with a price, and this one we are willing to
pay.

Kevin and Michelle