[Mccoypottery-talk] Test email - please ignore

McCoy Pottery List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:16:39 -0600

On Feb 26, 2005, at 6:52 PM, Jennifer Smith wrote:

> oh wow!!!  Finally a post!!
> So were we down?

We upgraded PERL on the server and it apparently broke some things.  We
have fixed the problem with the list.  I am pretty sure it broke on the
21st.  We had a lot of other items to test, but missed the mailing list
and archives in our testing.

Sorry about this.  All should be 100% again.  If not, do let me know.
As to messages that were previously posted while the list server was
broken, they are there, however there is something that is still broken
with our list archiver which we will not have fixed until Monday.  In
the mean time any new posts will show up without issue.

Keep in mind that the McCoy Pottery Forums:
http://forums.mccoypottery.com were working as they run on a different
server, so if you needed to get your fix, or had a question, the forums
are a great place to do this as well.  They are gaining in popularity
and getting quite active.

Thank you.

Regards,
The List Mom