[Mccoypottery-talk] repeat offenders

Walter McEntire bigbvideo@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 22:43:45 -0800 (PST)

--- McQuita@aol.com wrote:

> Will someone please complile a list of sellers who
> REGULARLY sell the
> fakes/repros of McCoy?  I don't want names of
> sellers who innocently list a  fake as
> McCoY.  just faye, etc. types.

These are some of the eBay sellers that have
consistently listed fake McCoy pieces in their
auctions in the last year or so. Most also list fake
glass, Roseville and Black Americana items.

wandasbid - private bidders
osageoaks
glassoffaith - private bidders/feedback
our_country_treasures
sagedwellers
rock_of_memories
Katys-antiques
bronco2x2 - private bidders
CherylKayr - private bidders
southland_treasures ... who changed their ID to...
dixieland_collectables - private bidders
popiepeaches
lesar
and, of course,
fayes_southern_memories

There are others. I just got sick of keeping track of
them all. I'm sure some of the other list members can
add to this.