[Mccoypottery-talk] Faye's new tricks

Capriherb capriherb@earthlink.net
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 22:58:31 -0500

Ebay's phone number is:  408-558-7400
Write that down cause you'll never get it by looking for it somewhere.
If you call, you must speak to an operator and tell them you need to speak
to someone in the VERO department.
I pulled a Dunn & Bradstreet on them last summer and got the phone number
that way....<G>

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of
david mcCoy
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 10:08 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Faye's new tricks

I sure would be willing to give 'em and ear full, if I knew who or how to
contact them.

Walter McEntire <bigbvideo@yahoo.com> wrote:Would it do any good if more of
us contacted eBay with
complaints about sellers like Faye? Or would it just
fall on deaf ears?

I wouldn't even know where to write/email. eBay is
very elusive about how to contact them for anything
other than an issue that will get an automated reply.

http://my.yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com