[Mccoypottery-talk] Bookends

Walter McEntire bigbvideo@yahoo.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 22:42:08 -0800 (PST)

I looked at all of his McCoy items listed and couldn't
figure out why he had real McCoy stuff listed along
with other pieces he was calling McCoy, but weren't.
Then I read his listing where he said he went to an
auction where they had part of a McCoy collection.
Being an auction regular, I can imagine that the
auctioneer is the one responsible for the incorrect
identification. He probably just assumed all the
pottery  was McCoy, and this guy didn't know the
difference and is simply passing along his
mis-information...like the dog bookends.  Some of the
things he has listed are nice tho!