[Mccoypottery-talk] Bookends

Tim Harlan tharlan@twinvalley.net
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:22:59 -0600

My books all show the same as Ed says.    I don't think McCoy used USA alon=
e.  but, I've been known to be mistaken before.
Tim
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: etuten551@aol.com=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 8:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Bookends

  sometimes "hand decorated" USA  and Floraline USA,   MCP 19c68 USA  but I=
=20
  don't think just USA,,,there are some people on this line that I would=20
  acknowledge more knowledgeable about McCoy than I...but USA only for McCo=
y would not be=20
  the run of the mill .  As for Shawnee, they often marked their pots USA=
=20
  only...    I will stand for correction (  I don't want to be shot down on=
 this line,=20
  I don't have to prove I am a dumb ass by opening my mouth)   Ed Tuten, IS=
A=20=20=20=20
  Team Estate Sales and=20
  Appraisal, Memphis