[Mccoypottery-talk] more on the Cauliflower Mammy

McCoy Pottery List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:43:15 -0600

On Jan 18, 2005, at 11:39 PM, JACK ELLIOTT wrote:

> I am not an expert on ebay's policies on posting links within auctions
> or on the "about me" page, but the first link posted in this auction
> seems to be within ebay's policy, but the second one could probably be
> interpreted either way.  Check out this link to ebay's policy
> regarding posting of links to check on your "about me" links.
> http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-links.html<http://
> pages.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-links.html>

True, but the links did seem purely informational to me.  It is not
like they linked off to an affiliate link or something like that, which
eBay does discourage.

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online