[Mccoypottery-talk] more on the Cauliflower Mammy

McCoy Pottery List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:05:53 -0600

On Jan 19, 2005, at 7:09 PM, MidwestVintage@aol.com wrote:

>  I am not a web master but am slowing coming along with building my
> site and
> am ready to start adding links.  I would love to link with anyone who
> is  into
> pottery or collectables.  Thanks listmom for letting me link with your
> site.
>
> www.midwestvintage.com

Not as problem!  Glad to see you have staked out your own piece of the
web.  Looks good so far.  Keep up the good work :-)

Also, you might consider adding the site to our online directory at
http://www.kingbloom.com  It's fast, it's painless, and it's free!!!!

Take care.

Regards,
The List Mom