[Mccoypottery-talk] paypal fraud

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 19:55:16 -0800 (PST)

I have gotten 6 or more of the paypal spoofs in the last few days.
Folks, the bottom line is that Ebay or Paypal will NEVER ask for passwords or any personal info in an unsolicited e-mail, so dont ever, ever give out this info to any unsolicited e-mail
Dave

ELIZABETH VAUGHN <revaughn@webtv.net> wrote:
I got another one a few days ago from eBay that was fraudulent, and I
think Karen on this list got the same one. Too bad people have made
what used to be fun almost scary at times. I bit a couple of years ago,
realized what I had done after talking to our daugher, and immediately
changed my password.
Elizabeth