[Mccoypottery-talk] Advertisement.....

Capriherb capriherb@earthlink.net
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 07:24:46 -0500

I will be closing my eBay store on Sunday afternoon to move my inventory to
my new venture.
I have a bit of this and that in the store and many items that are unique!
To help get the store closed, I am offering the following:
10% off any item in the store OR
Free shipping on all orders totaling more than $50.00.
If you buy something, please do NOT pay automatically but send me an email
telling me whether you will take advantage of the 10% off OR the free
shipping of over $50.00.  I will then invoice you with the correct amount.
The link to my eBay store is:
http://stores.ebay.com/Ohio-Pottery-and-Glassware_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aST
QQtZkm

Or Ohiopotteryglassware on eBay.