[Mccoypottery-talk] vase in hand

Todd Hansen tmusichans@cox.net
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 0:32:11 -0400

Hello pottery lovers!
I have come across a very unique (at least it is to me) vase at an
estate sale.  It is a vase of a hand holding a vase.  That is the only
way I can think of to explain it.  I found another one similar to it on
ebay.  It was item number: 7333892463
This particular vase on ebay was all green.  Mine is all white with
green on the base and at the rim.  The fingernails on the hand are
painted red.  There are no markings anywhere on the vase that I
have.
Anyone have a guess or any knowledge about my particular vase?
I'd be happy to send pics if anyone is interested!
Thank you pottery brethren!
Todd in Phoenix