[Mccoypottery-talk] mccoy reunion/stuff way off subjects

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:14:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ya'll,
The trip to Zanesville was awesome...super folks....pottery everywhere,lol. Everyone should make this trip if they can. I have pictures that I will send to the list mom. It will probably be next week before I can get this done.

Off subject......The drag boat races went pretty well here.....we set a new course record in qualifying on Saturday. The previous record was 235MPH......we ran the quater mile on 4.97 seconds at a whopping 244.16 MPH....yeeehawwww. We also ran a 240 mph pass in the semi finals and were set to win the event when a bad storm blew in and killed all the timing equipment and shut the races down. We were disappointed with this, but were happy that we had the fastest time and speed for the weekend, setting a new Savannah river record.

Pics of Zanesville to come next week....I'll keep ya'll posted

Dave