[Mccoypottery-talk] Warman's Cookie Jars by Mark F. Moran

Kevin Reffitt kreffitt@pbtcomm.net
Tue, 01 Mar 2005 23:56:52 -0500

What in the world is this author doing?  I saw this guide on Overstock, and
then went to eBay, and sure enough, it's there also.

Check out eBay #6158457192.  It's for the guide "Warman's Cookie Jars by
Mark F. Moran", but he put a Jensen fake on the cover.  That is SO
misleading.  If I were a casual/new collector, and saw the cover of this
book, I would then assume that these Jensen jars offered by Faye are REAL.

I know, I know...read the book, you say.  But who in their right mind would
put a FAKE on the cover of a pricing guide???

Would someone PLEASE drop the author / publisher of this book a note or
call and discuss this seemingly gross mistake with them?