[Mccoypottery-talk] Roger Update (funny)

Kevin Reffitt kreffitt@pbtcomm.net
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:30:01 -0500

Yea, most of the site is broke, but the "home" page, and the "About us"
page both put Lindsey out in front as the President and CEO of this thing.

He's 7 years old.  He's NOT Roger's shield.  Maybe DSS can arrange it so
he's NOT Roger's child any longer.

Kevin