[Mccoypottery-talk] Roger Update (funny)

Kevin Reffitt kreffitt@pbtcomm.net
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:05:52 -0500

Roger has NO skill in HTML.

We looked at the source of this page and saw that he's trying to use one of
the little "back-end" utils, offered by his ISP, to put something
together.  Last time he tried something like this, this was about as far as
he got.

I don't expect any better here.

Kevin