[Mccoypottery-talk] Roger Update (funny)

lisa a lisaherewa@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:35:35 -0800

I don't know anything about South Carolina's consumer protection and fraud
statutes, but the attorney general's office might be interested in hearing
about a business advertising that a 7-year-old is their president and CEO.

###

----Original Message Follows----
From: Kevin Reffitt <kreffitt@pbtcomm.net>
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Roger Update (funny)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:43:50 -0500

David...email me in private.  Let's go phone.  How would you like to meet me
in Aiken, and we'll go there together.  I'll bring some VERY interesting
documentation to support my end, and you can attest to the harm Jensen
causes in general.

Hey, If you have time, I'll bring you by my place and I'll show you
"Storybook", then we'll take a ride over to Roger's place and park outside
and have a coke or two.

I'm sure he'll just love that.  :-)

Kevin