[Mccoypottery-talk] question about #7307210052

Jennifer Smith capriherb@earthlink.net
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:29:55 -0500

I have to agree here with you.  This is a factory flaw (or appears to be) so
wouldn't/shouldn't affect value much.
Of course with the price of McCoy around here I really don't have any
understanding of what it is around the country!  I think I have that vase in
the shop in cream though.  Maybe it's time to put it on eBay?<G>
If I ever find the hyacinth 3 flower vase it will come home though...!

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of Tim
Harlan
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 9:58 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] question about #7307210052

Linda;
          I think the vase is probably authentic,   I haven't seen any
repros of this one.      My opinion differs from  List mom's.    Even with
the hairline crack, this wide lily vase is worth way more than $20.    I
don't even think $112 is too far out of line.     It's hard to find in any
condition,  but maybe you just have to be fond of the flower form vases.
Tim.                                (everybody has opinions, some good ,
some bad, some neutral)