[Mccoypottery-talk] question about #7307210052

mccoy@mccoypottery.com mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:12:49 -0600 (CST)

I sell a number of items and the key to selling and getting someone to pay
top dollar is "No chips, cracks, hairlines, or repairs"

This vase has very little value because the crack is not a manufacturing
defect. It is a hairline crack that is through the vase. It is not worth
the bid price. I regardless of glaze color.

The bidders realy want it and that is what it is all about. A willing
seller and a willing buyer.

Terry