[Mccoypottery-talk] year long experiment

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:01:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ya'll,
The list sure has been quiet as of late. So I figured I would give the results of my experiment.
Last year I posted a question about putting brown drip dinnerwear in the dishwasher. The responses were mixed. Some said it would be OK, some said potential damage could occur.

Well, the year long test results are in!
We utilize brown drip for everyday eating, and put it in the dishwasher. We use whatever dishwashing soap is on sale, whether it be liquid or powder.
There has been no visible damage to the brown drip! It handles the dishwasher just fine. :)

How has everyone's hunting been? Any good stuff???

Hope this message finds everyone well.

Dave