[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Mammy Cookie Jar

Steve Steve fast_talking_auctioneer@yahoo.com
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:24:49 -0800 (PST)

Thanks a bunch for the info on this. I am betting its not, it just looks to nice. I don't have pictures and the auction is tomorrow. Man I hate repo rip offs. Makes my business even harder.

Thanks
Steve

david mcCoy <damitboy@yahoo.com> wrote:
McCoy pottery has long been out of business.
Nelson and Billie have NOT put out any "Mammy" items. If what you have looks new and is not 11 full inches tall, its undoubtedly a fake.
Pictures would be helpful
Dave

"McCoyPottery.com List Mom"
wrote:

On Nov 11, 2005, at 5:20 PM, Steve Steve wrote:

> I was wondering if McCoy has a newer version of the Mammy Cookie
> jar out. I have an auction coming up and we have a McCoy marked
> cookie jar but it looks new to me. It is a little smaller then a
> normal cookie jar. I do not know enough about McCoy and what would
> be a selling price on something like this.

If it looks new, it is most certainly a fake, repro, rip off. Get
the real McCoy! You'll be glad you did. For reference here is what
one looks like: http://store.mccoypottery.com/product_info.php?
products_id=14

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online
www.mccoypottery.com
listmom@mccoypottery.com
McCoy Pottery Auctions: http://auction.mccoypottery.com
McCoy Pottery Forums: http://forums.mccoypottery.com
McCoy Pottery Store: http://store.mccoypottery.com

Sponsor:
Learn to make money at craft shows
http://kingbloom.craftshows.hop.clickbank.net

Make Art & Crafts in the comfort of your own home. It's Fun & Very Profitable, US$5,000 a month.
http://kingbloom.homecrafts.hop.clickbank.net