[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Mammy Cookie Jar

Steve Steve fast_talking_auctioneer@yahoo.com
Sat, 12 Nov 2005 16:25:10 -0800 (PST)

I sold it today at auction. Went cheap, $5.00 I think. I sold as being a knock off. I just hate selling stuff like that, but my buyers knew what I thought. It was very light weight and to clean.
Thanks again everyone.

Steve

DeeCoen@aol.com wrote:
I DONT think Its a real McCoy

Sponsor:
Learn to make money at craft shows
http://kingbloom.craftshows.hop.clickbank.net

Make Art & Crafts in the comfort of your own home. It's Fun & Very Profitable, US$5,000 a month.
http://kingbloom.homecrafts.hop.clickbank.net