[Mccoypottery-talk] lets get the list going

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 12:40:54 GMT

I have the jar (the one with the buccaneer on it) but no lid.

-----Original Message-----
From: david mcCoy
Sent: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:33:17 -0800
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] lets get the list going

Hi Ya'll,
  The list sure has been quiet. I am gonna try something to get some movement, I hope :)
  What piece or pieces do you really want to get your hands on?
  I have several, but the one I want the most at this particular time is the green glaze stoneware pretzel jar.

  Dave

Sponsor:
Learn to make money at craft shows
http://kingbloom.craftshows.hop.clickbank.net

Make Art & Crafts in the comfort of your own home. It's Fun & Very Profitable, US$5,000 a month.
http://kingbloom.homecrafts.hop.clickbank.net