[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Pitcher and basin

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sat, 01 Oct 2005 15:22:03 GMT

Is there a shape no. along with the Lancaster Colony mark?  Is it one of the smaller pitcher and bowl sets or a large one?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Reedy
Sent: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 06:57:59 -0700
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Pitcher and basin

  Help please!

  My Wife found a McCoy Pitcher and basin the other day at a sale. It has the Lancaster Colony McCoy mark but I have never seen the piece or line. It is pale lavender or off white paneled pitcher with an orange/yellow Tea type rose decal under glaze. Would anyone have an idea of what line this is and when it was produced? I will send a picture if that would be helpful.

  Thanks

  JR

  Sponsor:
  Learn to make money at craft shows
  http://kingbloom.craftshows.hop.clickbank.net<http://kingbloom.craftshowshop.clickbank.net/>

  Make Art & Crafts in the comfort of your own home. It's Fun & Very Profitable, US$5,000 a month.
  http://kingbloom.homecrafts.hop.clickbank.net<http://kingbloom.homecraftshop.clickbank.net/>

  Yahoo! for Good