[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy

Denise Hoegen denhoe528@yahoo.com
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:16:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tom!
This is my first posting to the site and I am very new to McCoy collecting.  I had a great holiday weekend and came across some great finds I think.  At various yard sales I purchased a McCoy - LLC strawberry canister set in great condition.  I also came across a 3 floraline pieces. I do have one find that I could use some help with though.  I purchased a pitcher and matching bowl.  This is the only description I could find online for it and it is not in my McCoy pocket guide.  Can you tell me if this is authentic McCoy or a repro?
Here's a pic  and the description:
 MCCOY PITCHER AND BOWL SET! BOTH PIECES ARE IN A CREAMY COLOR AND FRONT OF PITCHER HAS THE PRETTY PASTEL PINK BLOOMS WITH GREEN LEAVES. BOWL MEASURES 3" TALL, 8 3/4" DIAMETER. PITCHER IS 7 3/8" TALL (AT TALLEST). PITCHER IS MARKED ON BOTTOM: 7541, USA. BOWL IS 7551, USA. Thanks so much for any help you can give me!Denise

Tom Walker <teedub@gamewood.net> wrote:
Hello,
Is there anyone out there?
I haven't heard for anyone lately.
I just wanted to check and see if anyone has been finding anything.
I'm in a drought here.
I haven't seen any McCoy pottery other than my own, in a while.
Tom