[Mccoypottery-talk] LA

PETENANCY@aol.com PETENANCY@aol.com
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:37:03 EDT

I live in the San Diego area and have found that it is hit and miss with
McCoy and some of it is very overpriced but if you are in the Fresno area there
is a little town called Clovis that has lots of antique stores and when I was
last there had quite a lot of McCoy but it was expensive. I just look
everywhere  I go, have fun and a safe trip. Nancy