[Mccoypottery-talk] Fake sellers

wdywdpkr wdywdpkr@comcast.net
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:43:14 -0700

Hi David,

We wrote a few emails a bit back about Brush, and I asked if you were a
"real" McCoy!

Were these sellers you tracked and reported?

This is very interesting.

Regards,

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com] On Behalf Of david
mcCoy
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 5:39 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Fake sellers

Hi Ya'll!
  Well, I have some promising news!
  For some reason several fake sellers on Ebay are toast! Gone, Adios.....I
dont know the how's or why's, but looking around at some of the sellers,
here is what I see......

  rocking south...AKA ole_mill_creek...AKA rock_of_memories......GONE!

  Dixie-collectibles...AKA pride_of_dixie....AKA
dixieland_collectibles.....GONE!

  dixie-south...AKA southernheartland...AKA down_in_dixie...AKA
dixie_delights.....GONE!

  mud-puppy-pottery...AKA mudpuppymold...AKA user040106.....GONE!

  shawnee-pottery-company......GONE!

  All the above are showing up as "no longer a registered user"

  HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

  Dave

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low  PC-to-Phone call
rates.