[Mccoypottery-talk] General Question for Everyone

Douglas Brown fayettevilledoug@yahoo.com
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:53:51 -0700 (PDT)

    Hey Barb. I'm new at this and really enjoy reading
these notes from everyone.  I have the Cat in the
Basket from 1956 that my mother left to me. She got it
on a wedding anniversary. I have never seen it before
at anyones home. I don't know if the McCoy folks have
a "show" from time to time and was wondering if you
considered it rare.  I saw it once on a TV show of
antiques and they said it was rare but I'm not up
enought on my McCoy pottery to know. I collected for
about two years and its all in storage in boxes since
I have been sick. I must have about 7 cookie jars. Let
me know what you think. Thanks, Douglas Brown,
FAyetteville, NC