[Mccoypottery-talk] vote in my ebay poll

Mary Gail McDonald niniankyria1@msn.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:09:10 -0500

Barb, I voted but wouldn't the best of all possible worlds be that eBay set=
 up links on its website to a "Caveat  website that lists the differences b=
etween the fake McCoys,etc. and the Real McCoys, etc. Sorry about the pun, =
but you know where I am going with this. It shouldn't just be  eBay OR the =
Fake-finding-fanatics. It should be a joint effort. We just need to find a =
way to implement it.
Gail McDonald in San Antonio
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Barb Crews=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:49 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] vote in my ebay poll

  If you have a few minutes, I would like to get some more votes in my
  eBay poll. I know the folks at eBay read my web site and you all know
  how many times I've butted heads with them on this -- mostly in
  person.

  So, thought if we could get a lot of numbers in this poll it would
  help.. PLUS comments would be welcome too.

  Its on the main page and should be there for the next few days, if you
  are reading this after wednesday, scroll down a bit..
  http://collectibles.about.com/

  THANKS FOR ANY HELP

  --
  Barb Crews
  About Collectibles

  www.About.com
  About.com is part of The New York Times Company