[Mccoypottery-talk] vote in my ebay poll

McCoyPottery.com List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:33:01 -0500

Thank you for the great read, and the poll.  I see that many are in
the corner of having eBay enforce policies against fakes.  I voted
for that myself, and am a firm believe that they should.  If they
have the time to determine that Brittany Spears DNS is contained in
the spit in her chewing gum, and remove an auction based on that
lunacy, they can certainly police other areas where actual obvious
fraud is being committed..

My 2 cents..